Pine Hill Erica 319D - Born 3/19/2016 $2950 SOLD
Her i50K Genomics Testing provides you higher EPD accuracy, PLUS Parentage Verification.
Weaning Weight 772 pounds at 205 days to ratio 115.
Yearling weight 1039 pounds to ratio 117. No Creep Feed.
* Four Generations of Embryo Donor Influence
* Six Pathfinders In Her Pedigree
* Can't-Miss EPD's
Her Angus Association EPD rankings within the Angus breed -
* Top 5% for Calving Ease Direct ( CED ) in the breed
* Top 1% for Weaning Weight ( WW ) in the breed
* Top 1% for Yearling Weight ( YW ) in the breed
* Top 1% for Milk Production ( Milk ) in the breed
* Top 10% for Feed Efficiency ( RADG ) in the breed
* Top 1% for Dollar Weaning ( $W ) in the breed
* Top 1% for Dollar Feed ( $F ) in the breed
* Top 10% for Dollar Beef ( $B ) in the breed
Her Dam's rock solid Pathfinder pedigree parades 4 generations of Uninterrupted Donor Cow influence representing the Best In Our Herd going back to 2003 with the first flush to her Great Great Great Grand Dam ( easy fleshing) C F F New Design 036 1367.
Her Great Grand Dam is an Embryo Transfer cow out of Pine Hill Becka 213T, one of our cornerstone Donor cows.Grand Dam’s (Pine Hill Becka 213T) IGENITY® DNA Profile scores her in the top percentile for all important traits. She shows a Production Record of 4 @ 100 Birth Ratio, 4 @ 104 Weaning Ratio, 4 @ 105 Yearling Ratio, 5 @ 103 IMF Ratio, 5 @ 105 RE Ratio. A thick-made, high volume cow that transmits her outstanding phenotype on to her calves.
Erica is bred to Pine Hill Rampage 311D - CLICK HERE
______________Due to calve in May ________________________
Click Here for info on Pine Hill Rampage 311D
Click on Pedigree to Enlarge
Erica's Sire: Pine Hill Rito 317Y
* EXCELLENT feet & legs.
* Photogenically correct in every way.
* Moderate Frame Score
* Birth Weight - 67 Pounds
* Weaned at 870 Pounds (no creep feed)
* Yearling Weight 1392 Pounds
Number 1 High Selling Bull at the 2012 St Croix Valley Bull Test.
Click Here for details on Pine Hill Rito 317Y.
Photo: Sire to Erica's future calf